This post constitutes the submission of BoW 5: presentation and outcome.
The work that I submit as BoW is entitled For Cover and consists of Im Walde 14-23, Trafodecken 1 & 2 and Walnut Tree of Touch (a potential blanket). It is a site-specific work, yet has some mobility to it.
This padlet site presents a digital resolution:
The padlet also contains:
- a personal statement (see blog here)
- links to three posts, each detailing the individual work:
- Walnut Tree of Touch (a potential blanket): https://close-open.net/2021/05/21/walnut-tree-of-touch-a-potential-blanket-as-part-of-for-cover-1-3/
- Im Walde 14-23: https://close-open.net/2021/05/18/im-walde-14-23-as-part-of-for-cover-2-3/
- Trafodecken 1&2: https://close-open.net/2021/05/19/trafodecken-as-part-of-for-cover-3-3/
- it contains documentation and performance records from an on site installation which I wrote up separately here.
As part of the submission I am also including as requested:
- a reflection on BoW 5;
- a critical reflection on the relationship between BoW and Research; and
- an engagement plan for SYP
For the relationship and further development in SYP is important that I consider the whole work as Stromverteilen, consisting of both BoW objects and Research objects, some of these taken forward for further engagement.
A padlet entitled Stromverteilen, and made for Research 4, contains a number of the objects and processes: