I have now written up and compiled a series of posts relating to the first questions of Research to be send to my tutor for a first feedback before proceeding to write the project proposal. This has taken longer than planned, part of the reasons for this lie I have written about in this post, here about literalness.
In this post, I compile links to the various posts (not in chronological but logical order as per coursebook) that contain responses to the questions about
1. Initial ideas (identification, review, strengths/weaknesses, concept mapping, further identification of interest)
- Initial Ideas: orientation https://close-open.net/2019/02/07/r1-1-initial-ideas-part-2/
- Initial Ideas: concept maps https://close-open.net/2019/01/01/research-concept-maps-initial-ideas-part-1/
2. Getting started (getting organised, time plan, habits, process): https://close-open.net/2019/02/06/r1-2-getting-started/
3. Identifying resources (reading list, skim read, gatekeepers): https://close-open.net/2019/02/06/r1-3-identifying-resources/
Alongside these posts I have a number of further handwritten notes, some of these scanned in here (they include a number of SWOT charts for individual projects, which aren’t written up further yet but I want to do that, as it was a comment during the progression discussion).
There are also a number of sketchbook entries that process these documents and notes further: